- What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- How do we protect personal information?
Mead Johnson Nutrition, 1 800 361-6323 (Mon-Fri 9 am – 5 pm ET)
Address: Mead Johnson Nutrition, 900-535 Legget Drive, Kanata ON K2K 3B8 Canada
Our group data protection officer can be reached at: email@example.com.
You may also write to us at:
Reckitt Global Privacy Office
103-105 Bath Road
Slough, United Kingdom SL1 3UH
Mead Johnson Nutrition respects privacy at the highest level. For that reason, this Policy is based on:
- Our commitment to transparency in protection of personal information.
- Our support to you complying with your privacy obligations as healthcare professionals.
- Our own obligation to protect personal information.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
From healthcare professionals:
- We do not collect any patient information. However, we collect the personal information you provide us about you, as a healthcare professional, during our visits and our learning events or through our website, to best serve your needs.
- Through our visits or learning events, we collect,
- language preference
- type of practice
- preferences in treatment and approach
- product preferences
- interest in acting as a speaker at Mead Johnson Nutrition learning events
- attendance at Mead Johnson Nutrition events to identify their main interests
Through the website, we collect,
- This is to ensure we can enable your log in information, analyze traffic and assess quality of visits.
- Google may keep the information on data servers outside Canada.
- More information about Google Analytics is available here: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. To opt out of the Google Analytics collection of information, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Privacy Policies Governing Linked Websites
Information You Provide Through Surveys
To ensure the highest quality of service, Mead Johnson Nutrition may seek your participation to surveys. They collect no personal information. Should a survey require your personal information, we would seek your consent and protect the information as required by law.
- Personal Information is information that relates to an identifiable individual, at the exclusion of business contact information. Consequently, your business contact information is excluded from the definition of personal information and is not protected by privacy law.
- Personal health information,
- Relates to the physical or mental health of an individual, including health history of the individuals’ family;
- Relates to the providing of healthcare to the individual;
- Is a plan of service for the individual;
- Relates to payments or eligibility for healthcare;
- Relates to the donation by the individual of any body part or substance of the individual or testing or examination of that body part;
- Is the individual’s health number;
- Identifies the individual’s substitute decision maker.
Mead Johnson Nutrition does not need personal health information. Consequently, you should not provide it to us. Should you mistakenly provide us with personal health information, we will advise you and destroy the information immediately.
How do we use personal information?
Mead Johnson Nutrition
- uses the personal information you provide exclusively for the purposes for which you provide it namely, responding to your queries or enabling your use of the website;
- does not disclose it except with express consent, upon legislated mandatory reporting, or upon valid, certified lawful authority.
To help provide our services, we occasionally transfer personal information to other companies that work on our behalf. In that case, we ensure comparable protection of the personal information through contractual clauses with these companies. Mead Johnson Nutrition does not sell or rent personal information to third parties. The personal information is held on secure servers in the U.S.
Legislated Mandatory Reporting
Should you be legally required to report personal information in relation to one of our products, we ask that you inform us of the issue but that you not provide us personal information. Personal information, if necessary, should be provided exclusively to designated health authorities.
Request for individual access by one of your patients
Should one of your patients request access to personal information you may have provided us, Mead Johnson Nutrition will inform you and notify the individual that we do not hold any personal information from healthcare professionals.
How do we protect personal information?
Mead Johnson Nutrition is committed to maintaining the protection of the personal information with all necessary physical, technological and administrative measures. However, we cannot guarantee that it is completely secure from people who might attempt to evade our security measures or intercept transmissions over the Internet, and we will not be held liable for any lack of security relating to the use of the website by you.
For more information, see our Contact information above.